Our In-Ground Trampolines have been carefully selected to offer our customers the very best sunken trampoline on the market. We have been supplying and installing sunken trampolines for a number of years now. Over this time, we have installed every type of sunken trampoline on the market and built up a wealth of knowledge and experience. We have settled on the exit supreme ground level trampoline as it offers the very best specifications including the highest quality frame, springs and safety padding we have seen.
key features of the sunken trampolines include;
1. Very wide safety padding. The edge is no less than 44 cm wide. Furthermore, the foam filling of the pad is 30mm thick and features a PVC outer edge of up 0,74mm thickness. The high-quality material is also UV resistant so it will not fade and look tatty overtime.
2. The steel frame is galvanized and black powder coated, rust has no chance. This is a very important feature on a sunken trampoline.
3. The trampoline mat is made of high-quality material from the brand Ten Cate, specially produced in the US. Furthermore, the mat has a more open structure that reduces air accumulation. Furthermore, this has the advantage that the mat dries more quickly after rainfall.
4. The zinc coated double conical springs up to 8.5” in length provide optimal jumping comfort: a higher jump and a softer landing.
5. The innovative air-ventilation system ensures an ultimate airflow with an excellent and comfortable jump as a result.
6. Safety A safety-feature has been developed where the springs are not accessible; Children can therefore not reach the springs with their feet, while jumping on the Trampoline.
Professional Installation Service
We are very experienced installers of in-ground trampolines, with hundreds of installations completed within the last 3 years alone! We have our own in-house installation teams who cover the entire UK, ensuring you receive the very best installation and service. All this backed by our 10-year guarantee*
Call our friendly staff on 01283 347744
There are also a number of key advantages sunken trampolines have over traditional above ground trampolines, from looks to greatly increased safety.
While all above ground trampolines are suspended above the ground by the legs of the frame, sunken in ground trampolines have a zero distance between the bouncing mat and the ground. This provides the highest level of safety, as children or adults using the sunken in ground trampoline have no distance to fall. This can remove the need for a safety net to be added to the sunken in-ground trampoline. A net is recommended for all above ground trampolines in order to prevent children from falling off and injuring themselves.The area beneath the sunken in ground trampoline is also inaccessible, this removes the risk of small children or pets from being beneath the bounce mat during trampoline use, which greatly reduces the risk of injury.
The American Academy Of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) recently recommended that the trampoline jumping surface should be placed at ground level in an effort to reduce injuries.
Our Sunken In Ground Trampoline installation services are available throughout the UK, so please feel free to get in touch with our professional team to discuss your requirements today 01283 347744
Call or email us to arrange a Free site visit and consultation – 01283563151
Buy Sunken Trampolines
Find out more about us!
Dear PaulI cannot thank you enough for our trampoline – it is amazing! I couldn’t believe how neat and tidy everything was left and how easy it has been dealing with your company. You have done a fabulous job.