EXIT Supreme Rectangle Sunken Trampoline 8x14ft kit; top-quality purpose built sunken in-ground trampoline kit!
We can install this sunken trampoline for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max user weight 135kg
- Conforms to EN1176 Playground Equipment Standard
- Rectangular: ø244x427cm/8x14ft (outside diameter trampoline)
- Height: 0cm frame height! (fully flush to the ground trampoline)
- Tube diameter: ø56×2,5/2mm
- Galvanized and powder coated (black)
- 4 x 166mm + 80 x 216mm / 8.5″ Five STAR Bounce
- dubbel conical shape
- Padding Fully UV Protected
- foam thickness 30mm thick over the entire width!
- 0.74mm thick PVC (both top and bottom)!
- Includes drainage holes on the inside of the padding
- Jumping mat
- Made of high quality material
- High quality jumping mat with a more open structure for improved ventilation
- In addition venting takes place via the inside of the padding
- 10 yrs warranty on the frame
- 5 yr warranty on the springs
- 5 yr warranty on the padding
- 2 yrs warranty on the jumping mat
Rectangle Sunken Trampoline 244x427cm (8x14ft); High-quality rectangular trampoline – ground level.
Rectangle sunken trampolines have gained popularity in recent years. However, nearly all ground level trampolines in the market are still 20-30 cm above the ground to let the air escape that is moved. This Supreme Ground Level trampoline is at the level of the lawn and the only real ground level trampoline.
For the air that needs to escape EXIT have developed an ingenious system. The mat has a more open structure and, in addition venting takes place via the inside of the padding.
The Supreme Ground Level offers ultimate jumping comfort:
- The double conical springs up to 216mm/ 8.5″ length provide optimal jumping comfort: a higher jump and a softer landing.
- The innovative air-ventilation system ensures an ultimate airflow with an excellent and comfortable jump as a result.
Unique Safety System
A safety-feature has been developed where the springs are not accessible; Children can therefore not reach the springs with their feet (see picture below).